Nabo is a great place to share your upcoming events and community projects.
Popular organisation events on Nabo include:
- Coffee mornings
- Workshops and classes
To create an event on Nabo:
1. Sign into your Nabo account - you can switch to your Organisation account by hovering over your name in the top right corner and selecting your Organisation account.
2. Click on Events in the top menu.
3. Click on Create an event on the left hand.
4. Fill in all your event information:
- Name your event
- Choose a relevant category
- Put in the location
- Choose the event type: is this a one-off event or recurring?
- Add a description and cover photo to give people more information about your event
- Choose who to promote your event to: one specific suburb, a group of suburbs, or all the suburbs you have access to
Example event details:
Events posted on Nabo must adhere to the following guidelines:
No events are to be posted that may be deemed offensive to the community. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Events that promote discrimination because of race, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, handicap, sexual orientation or gender
- Events that incite hatred of harm against groups or individuals
- Events that knowingly promote illegal, false or misleading information
Commercial events should not be posted on Nabo. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Special offers
- Happy hours
Whilst we appreciate that the events calendar is attractive to business owners for the above promotions, it is not intended for this use and such events may be taken down.
Recurring community events should generally not be posted unless an individual event offers something beyond regular events.