Nabo is a private and secure online space where you can feel comfortable sharing information with your neighbours the same way you would in real life.
Confirming your residential address ensures that Nabo members live in the suburb that they say they live in. This means you can be confident that the people in your suburb online are residents of your suburb in real life.
When you sign up to become a member of Nabo you will be asked to verify your address.
There are 4 simple and free ways you can verify your address:
- An automated voice call to your home phone number as listed in the White Pages.
- An instant verification using your browser's geo-location.
- A letter sent to your home by post.
- Upload a proof of address document that matches the name and address of your Nabo account.
To verify your address:
- Click on Verify address on the home page:
- Or click on Verify now in your profile: