Nabo recognises that small businesses are a core part of the local community. Many small business owners have strong relationships with their local customers with some even living in the same suburb. Nabo for Business aims to:
- Provide a platform where small businesses can build awareness of their brand within the local community.
- Provide an easy-to-use directory for residents to find trusted, local services.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and conversation between the small business owners of a suburb.
Nabo for Business has been designed for small to medium sized business to connect with their local community.
Businesses come in many shapes, sizes and structures. If your business serves the local community and a significant portion of your customers are local, then Nabo for Business is for you.
Examples of the types of businesses most suited to Nabo include:
- Independent retailers
- Cafes, Restaurants, Bars
- Professional services
- Health and Fitness
- Personal and Beauty services
- Domestic services
- Pet Services
- Medical, Dental and Complementary therapies
Businesses that are not suitable to be listed on Nabo include:
- Businesses that run illegal operations
- Large corporations that are not classified as SME’s
Find out more about Nabo for Business at: www.nabo.com.au/businesses