If you are having trouble sharing your location on a Chrome desktop browser, please check the following in Chrome’s settings.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. Underneath the Privacy heading, click Content settings;
5. Underneath the Location heading, make sure that Ask when a site tries to track your physical location (recommended) is selected;
6. Underneath the Location heading, click on the Manage exceptions button to check if location sharing has been blocked for Nabo. If nabo.com.au is listed with a behaviour of Block, hover over the site or domain and click the X that appears and then click Done;
For more information on Location Sharing in Chrome, see: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065?hl=en