If you are having trouble sharing your location on a Safari desktop browser, please check the following in Safari’s settings.
1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
2. Click the Security & Privacy icon in the System Preferences window.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. If the padlock icon in the lower left is locked, click it and enter an admin name and password to unlock it.
5. Select Location Services.
6. Check the Enable Location Services checkbox and check the Safari checkbox.
7. You can reset all website authorisations in Safari by choosing Reset Safari from the Safari menu. Select the Reset all location warnings option in the Reset Safari window. Don’t select the other checkboxes unless you are sure you want to reset those items as well.
For more information on Location Sharing in Safari, see: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5403