Nabo groups bring together members who share a common interest. You can create a group for an existing group that you're part of or start a new one on Nabo. A group is a great way to communicate and keep up to date with your group’s activities. It allows your kid’s sporting club, the local mother’s group and even your building's owners corporation to discuss and arrange things easily all in one place.
You must have a verified home address to create a Group. Not verified yet? Verify your address here.
1. Sign into your Nabo account.
2. Hover over Local directory and select Groups.
3. Click on Create a group.
4. Complete the profile section including the Group's name, a description, profile photo and contact information.
5. Choose the suburbs for your group to be available in. This will populate with your suburb and surrounding suburbs.
6. Select your group type.
7. Select your privacy setting.
The visibility of your group’s posts and members are dependent on whether it is a public or private group.
Any Nabo member can join a public group if they live within the selected suburbs. They can also view the posts of the group and the list of members, even if they haven’t joined.
Private groups ensure that posts and members of the group are only visible to other members of the group. A group administrator must approve all requests to join a private group.