The more members your suburb has on Nabo, the stronger the community will be!
Here are five ways to grow members in your suburb:
1. Print out and deliver personalised flyers to your neighbours
Each flyer will be addressed from you and include your personalised referral code so you can be notified when one of your neighbours joins.
2. Put up posters around your neighbourhood
These posters can be placed at your local library, supermarket and community notice boards. Download the posters from Nabo here.
3. Hand out mini poster cards
Want to spread the word in your neighbourhood but conscious of saving paper? Download and print out our mini poster cards to deliver to your neighbours' letterboxes or pin to local notice boards.
4. Have Nabo send letters for you
If you're unable to download and print posters or flyers, Nabo is happy to send letters for you. Simply select the houses that you would like to invite on your suburb map, enter the recipients name in the required field and opt for us to send the letter for you.
5. Invite your email contacts
Why not try some of these fun ways to get your neighbours on board:
- Deliver flyers to local community groups, sporting clubs, rotary, church, schools etc, and ask them to distribute to their members. These types of organisation will benefit massively from joining Nabo!
- Organise a street BBQ to encourage neighbours to meet one another.
- Coordinate a meeting with your local neighbourhood watch group.
- Encourage members of your suburb to create special interest groups or join one for their street or building.
- Speak with other Leads in your area to find out what they're doing to grow their neighbourhood and what's working for them.
- Update your other social networks with your Lead status. This is a great voluntary position to have on Linkedin.
Thank you for helping to build a great Nabo community.