As a Suburb Lead, you may need to help resolve conflict between members in your neighbourhood.
If you become aware of issues within your neighbourhood, consider the following:
- Discuss the behaviour with the other Leads in your suburb and decide a course of action.
- Post the Code of Conduct to your suburb members to remind them what is and what isn’t appropriate behaviour.
- Let members know how they can tailor what information they see, for example, email notifications can be changed, and you can mute members you no longer wish to hear from.
- Suggest members who are keen to discuss a particular topic to move their discussion from the noticeboard to a group.
- Explain how members can report inappropriate content and how it is reviewed and moderated by Suburb Leads.