- Business accounts are only to be administered by an authorised representative of that business.
- The business name used must be the same as the registered business name.
- Business descriptions including images and other information must not be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else's copyright.
Is my business suitable to be on Nabo?
Nabo for Business has been designed for small to medium sized business to connect with their local community.
Businesses come in many shapes, sizes and structures. If your business serves the local community and a significant portion of your customers are local, then Nabo for Business is for you.
Examples of the types of businesses most suited to Nabo include:
- Independent retailers
- Cafes, Restaurants, Bars
- Professional services
- Health and Fitness
- Personal and Beauty services
- Domestic services
- Pet Services
- Medical, Dental and Complementary therapies
Businesses that are not suitable to be listed on Nabo include:
- Businesses that run illegal operations
- Businesses that promote or facilitate online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casino, sports books or poker
- Large corporations that are not classified as SME’s
- Online only businesses e.g. online subscription businesses, online courses, e-retailers, virtual businesses.
If you are unsure whether your business is suitable to be featured on Nabo, please contact us.