1. Post regularly
A steady rhythm of posts can help keep your business top-of-mind to local customers. Try posting at least once a week and consider posting content that gives people some kind of extra value, such as a special offer just for Nabo members.
The most recent business posts are featured in a resident’s suburb hub. Make sure you post regularly to ensure your business is featured here:
Not sure what to post?
Here are some examples:
- Post an exclusive offer just for Nabo members
- Give a sneak peek or first look at a new product or upcoming sale
- Share photos of your products
- Ask for feedback – Nabo is a great way to easily access local opinions.
- Share your knowledge with tips in your area of expertise.
- Share a bit about yourself and your team – don’t forget a photo!
2. Share local offers
Reward local residents with exclusive offers or discounts. You can also share your existing offers such as Happy Hour or monthly specials.
Make sure you put an attention-grabbing headline to highlight the offer:
3. Respond promptly
Show that your business is listening by promptly responding to posts on your page and private messages. Talk with residents as if you’re talking to them in person – in a friendly way that makes them feel welcome.
4. Join in local conversations
Your Nabo business profile isn't just for updating your customers – it's also a great place to contribute to local conversations, access local opinions and ask questions.
Read more about building your brand in the community.
5. Post photos and videos
Posting great photos or video content is an easy way to make your business come alive on Nabo, and they generally receive higher levels of engagement with members. Make sure you add photos to all your Nabo posts.