Nabo for Business connects you with local residents, i.e local customers! While your business is searchable in the local directory, you will get more exposure for your business by regularly posting offers and updates.
How do I make a post to local residents?
First, make sure you are signed in to your Business account. You can switch between your resident and business accounts by clicking on your name in the top right corner and selecting the account from the drop-down menu.
Once you're in your business account, you can find the post box on three different pages:
- On your business profile
- At the top of local business offers
- At the top of your suburb hub, as below:
What can I post to local residents?
Here are some post examples:
- Post an exclusive offer just for Nabo members
- Give a sneak peek or first look at a new product or upcoming sale
- Share photos of your products
- Ask for feedback – Nabo is a great way to easily access local opinions.
- Share your knowledge with tips in your area of expertise.
- Tell people about yourself and your team – don’t forget a photo!
- What’s unique about your business? Do you have a special connection to or a long history with the local community?
Where will my posts appear?
Local residents can see your posts in three places:
1. On your business profile:
2. In the local business offers feed:
3. The most recent business posts are also featured in a resident’s suburb hub:
Read our next business resource: Building your brand in the community