Running a small business is time-consuming and not always easy, so it can be helpful to connect with people who share the same challenges and experiences as you. That's why we've created the Nabo Business Chamber.
Your Business Chamber is a place for local business owners to get to know each other. You can post about and discuss local issues, marketing ideas and other business-related matters.
What can I post about in the Business Chamber?
- Discuss local issues issues like foot traffic in the area
- Share marketing ideas and how to get online reviews
- Organise group buying from suppliers or window-washers
- Discuss local council issues in the area
- Organise a local event like a market or festival
How can I see Business Chamber conversations?
Business Chamber conversations are included in your suburb hub.
You can also exclusively see these conversations by selecting Business Chamber in the top menu:
How do I post to local business owners?
You can make a post to local business owners from two different places:
1. From your suburb hub - make sure you select post a message to 'Local businesses':
2. From the Business Chamber: