Nabo is an opportunity to work together to build a better, safer place for all of us to live. Getting to know your neighbours and the people that share your suburb is the first step to building stronger, safer communities.
How can I use Nabo to help make my suburb a safer place?
- Report suspicious activity or safety concerns to your neighbours to raise awareness. If there is an immediate emergency always call 000.
- Start a virtual Neighbourhood Watch group for your suburb.
- Invite your neighbours to join Nabo and start talking about the issues that matter to you.
- Make sure you and your neighbours are opted in to receive urgent alerts so that you can be alerted to an emergency as soon as it happens.
- Use Nabo to organise a street BBQ to encourage your neighbours to get to know one another.
- Urge your local area police command to use Nabo. By working directly with the police to share important information, you can help them to help you.