We encourage you to use an actual photo of yourself so that you can better connect with your neighbours – it’s nice to be able to recognise other locals when you are out and about in your suburb.
You can add your photo by:
1. Sign into your Nabo account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner and click on Profile.
3. Click on the camera icon over the photo you were assigned during sign-up.
4. Browse to upload a photo from your computer or Use your Facebook profile photo.
5. Adjust your photo and click save.
You should ensure the photo you upload is:
- Appropriate for a general audience.
- A photo you own the rights for.
- Not for a product, service or a business.
- Not offensive in any way.