Being a member of Nabo means to be yourself – to use your real name and image as you would in the street. It’s an important part of building trust amongst neighbours and fostering a stronger suburb.
However, we appreciate that this is your space and you should feel comfortable with the amount of personal information you share online.
You have the option of controlling how you appear to other members. You can appear with either:
- Name: Your first and last name (e.g. Jane Smith) or your first name and the first letter of your last name (e.g. Jane S).
- Address: Your full street address (e.g. 1 Sodor Lane) or just your street (e.g. Sodor Lane).
To edit how your name appears:
- Sign into your Nabo account.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner and click on Profile.
- Click on the Edit Profile button.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save changes.