Photos are a great way to add interest to your posts!
Things to be aware of when posting a photo:
- You can add up to 12 photo’s per post. You can use our events .area to organise photo albums if you want to add more photos.
- Photos can’t be added to replies.
- Photos can’t be bigger than 2.5 MB.
- Formats that will work are JPG, PNG, GIF or TIFF.
To post a photo or add a photo or document to a post:
- Sign into your Nabo account.
- Click in the Ask your neighbours box.
- Click on the paper clip icon.
- Select the photo you wish to use.
- Click open.
- Fill in your post.
- Click create post.