Suburb Leads are very important to Nabo communities. They are responsible for ensuring your suburb runs smoothly by sharing information, inspiring conversation, and inviting others to join.
Leads are provided with additional privileges including the responsibility of reviewing flagged content and deciding if it is acceptable to remain on Nabo.
Leads also get access to the National Lead Forum to chat to leads across Australia and gain direct contact with the Nabo team to stay updated on all the latest Nabo news.
Nabo Suburb Leads:
- Visit Nabo regularly
- Welcome new members to their suburb
- Help new members and answer questions about the site (remember there will always be a dedicated Nabo team member in the Lead Forum to support you)
- Post relevant, interesting, useful local information
- Encourage members to post and join local conversations
- Invite others to join and spread the word about Nabo to the local community
- Review flagged posts and make decisions regarding whether content is appropriate for Nabo
Becoming a Nabo lead is a great way to share your passion for your local community and the suburb you live in.