When you sign up to become a member of Nabo you will be asked to verify your address.
There are 4 simple and free ways you can verify your address:
- An automated voice call to your home phone number as listed in the White Pages.
- An instant verification using your browser's geo-location.
- A letter sent to your home by post.
- Upload a proof of address document that matches the name and address of your Nabo account.
To verify your address:
1. Sign into your Nabo account via this link - https://www.nabo.com.au/verify-now
You will see a pop-up on the screen which will offer you the first option to verify your account.
2. If you provided your home phone number during sign-up, we can verify your address through an automated phone call. If you click Yes, call me now, you will receive an automated phone call providing you with a 6-digit code. Follow the on-screen prompt to enter the code after the phone call.
3. The second option to verify is using geo-location. Just like Google maps or a GPS, we'll access your location briefly to confirm you live at the address you supplied during sign-up. Please note: you need to be at home for geo-location to work.
4. If you do not want to use geo-location, click Try another verification method. You will then have the option to receive a letter. We will mail a letter to your address containing a verification code. When you receive the letter in 5-7 days, sign in to Nabo and enter the code to complete your verification.
5. If you do not want to wait to receive a letter, click Try another verification method. You will then have the option to upload a document that proves your address. Click upload and add the file. It will be reviewed by the Nabo team within 1-3 days.
6. If you don't want to upload a document, click on Try another verification method. You will then be given all the options to verify: