The Nabo events calendar has been developed for the sharing of local events that benefit the community. These events are usually infrequent, rather than recurring daily or weekly events.
Examples of the types of events that should be posted on Nabo include:
- Sporting events (school, university and professional games)
- Garage sales
- One-off, pop up events
- Festivals and concerts
- Health, wellness and fitness events
- One off talks, workshops or classes
- Arts and culture
- Charity events and fundraisers
- Community and environmental events
- Entertainment (e.g. film festivals, comedy festivals, bands etc)
- Food and Drink (e.g. food festivals and one-off events, not weekly meal specials or happy hours).
- Family friendly events
- Theatre and film
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our event posting guidelines, or if you see an event that does not adhere to these guidelines.
Nabo Community Pty Ltd (Nabo) will not be held liable, in any way, for any potential loss, damage or injury related to the content, correct or incorrect, of an event listed on this website.
Nabo reserves the right to remove any event in the public interest, at any time, without notification or explanation.