We ask all members to be honest, kind, polite, helpful and respectful when posting, replying and sending private messages on Nabo. You may encounter neighbours with different opinions to you, but it's important that everyone shows tolerance and respect even if they don't agree with what's being said.
Before you reply to a post or message on Nabo, please think about the following:
- Is it more appropriate to send my response in a private message?
- Is my comment likely to upset other members?
- Am I contributing positively to the conversation?
- Would I say this comment if this was a face-to-face conversation?
- Does my comment comply with the Nabo Code of Conduct?
If you feel another member has breached Nabo's Code of Conduct, please:
- Send a friendly message to your neighbour and suggest another way they could share their comment
- Contact your Suburb Lead for advice
- Flag the post or reply for review
- Contact the Nabo team for further support